>

Teaching speaking skill inImproving the students’ speaking abilityby applying Audio Lingual Method


ABSTRACT
JAINUDDIN, 2012.Teaching speaking skill inImproving the students’ speaking abilityby applying Audio Lingual Method (A Classroom Action Research in Class XI of SMAMuhammadiyah9 Makassar). Guided by H. MuisBa’dulu and Abd.Waris Hamid.
            This research aims to find out the improving of the students’ speaking ability by applying Audio Lingual Method( A Classroom Action Research in Class XI SMAMuhammadiyah9 Makassar)The researcher questions of the research are How does the application of Audio Lingual Method improve the students’ speaking ability of the second year students of SMA Muhammadiyah 9 Makassar?The researcher used A Classroom Action Research (CAR).
Two cycles had been conducted, where each cycle consisted of four meetings. It employedspeaking test as instrument. A number of subjects of the research were 30 students in class XI conducted of the 19 women and 11 men. The researcher conducted a diagnostic test before implementation to know the students’ writingskills.
            The results of the student's speaking test in cycle 1 and cycle 2 hadincreased in different scores.  There was increasingby students at the end action of second cycle. The research findings indicated that application of Audio Lingual method could increase the students’ speaking ability. The means scores of speaking test in diagnostic test was 5.78 become6.745 in cycle 1, and after revision in the cycle 2 the mean score in cycle 2 was 7.66. Therefore the improvement of descriptive text in cycle 1to descriptive text in cycle 2was13.63%.While the successful of minimal criteria (KKM) was 7.0.In cycle 1 only 5 (13.89%) students achieved the successful minimal criteria but the other (86.11%) didn’t achieve the teacher target. In cycle 2 there was5 students (13.89%) got very good, and 25 (83.33%) got good. It means that the teacher could achieved the target become 7.0.
                       
PENJELASAN DI ATAS ADALAH GAMBARAN UMUM UNTUK INFO LEBIH LANJUT SILAHKAN KONTAK ADMIN ATAU KLIK PEMESANAN

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Teaching speaking skill inImproving the students’ speaking abilityby applying Audio Lingual Method"